cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggregation Indicator in SNP Planning Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to aggregate a TIME SERIES key figure from multiple member products to a header product. To achieve the same I have put the aggregation indicator value in the Planning Area as "1". It does not seem to work. I am able to save values at member products but it does not aggregate at header product.

If I replicate the same using order series Key figure then it works fine.

My question is that whether it is possible to aggregate Time Series key figure. If not, then why is the aggregation indicator in i/p mode when we go to change planning area.

Thank You.

Regards,

Abhishek Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not referring to the "Aggregation and Disaggregation" functionality. I am referring to the aggregation functionality as part of Aggregated Planning.

"""

This indicator is used in aggregated planning in Supply Network Planning (SNP). It specifies whether the aggregated value or the normal value is to be calculated, stored, and displayed in a key figure at header location product level of a location product hierarchy. It also specifies whether this value is to remain at subproduct level or be deleted after aggregation.

""""

I am unable to aggregate a time series key figure for which the indicator "Aggregation" in the SNP Planning Area has a value '1'.

amarnath_chadive2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Abhisek,

Did you get the time series aggregation work with SNP aggregation functionality.

I am in the same situation and would like to know if you resolved this.

Thanks

Amar

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, sorry but time series key figures cannot be used in SNP aggregation planning.

BR/Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Not sure what you meant by "agrgegation indicator value 1" and "aggregation indicator in i/p mode". Is it supposed to BE "I" intead of "1"?

Time series can be definitely aggregated and disaggregated. This is a standard APO behavior.

How the system disaggregate and aggregate is depending on your planning area setting for that key figure.

Make sure that your planning area has both time series and order series and you enter the proper disaggregation type.

The default is "S" prorata. In case you specify it as P or I, then make sure you specify a reference key figure.

Please take a look at the [Aggregation and Disaggregation|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/73/3e1167347111d398290000e8a49608/frameset.htm]

Please let me know if I missed your point.