cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Release to R/3 fails: Component xxx in location yyy not planned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would be grateful if you would contribute if you have experienced this problem in the past. I am releasing to R/3 and end up with the above statement in the spool with no errors in the CIF queue.

I have satisfied all pre-requisites for ensuring correct release to R/3 (shown below). I have also checked in R/3 to ensure that the material xxx can be planned in the location yyy and is relevant for APO planning (the entry in APOKZ in MARC is set to 3). However, I still come up against this error.

I shall look forward to hearing what you believe the issue could be.

Thanks,

Eric ADU

1. Set up the connection between SAP APO and SAP R/3.

2. Maintain distribution definition for planned independent requirements distribution in SAP SCM ).

3. Check the business transaction event (BTE) application indicator for ND-APO in SAP AFS.

4. Make the settings in Customizing by going to Integration with Other SAP Components, and choosing Advanced Planning and Optimization -> Basic Settings for the Data Transfer -> Change Transfer -> Change Transfer for Transaction Data -> Activate Online Transfer Using BTE.

5. Maintain planning strategy group as 40 for the material.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the following settings :

1)Check the time bucket profile for the data view /Planning book without Mixed periodicity

2)Check the RFC destinations and user passwords that might have expired.if expired reset it.

Hope this helps you.

patrik_keller3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

another reason for this type of problem can also be that the location and the products are not assigned to the model 000 and version 000.

It sounds probably silly, but especially in a first test phase where you create them manually in APO it can occur.

And the problem is that this message does not give you a hint about the real problem.

Best regards,

Patrik