cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: JMS Client (Java Class)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created a Java class that acts as a JMS producer and sends messages to JMS Queue that is obtained by JNDI look up. This class is packed as a library and deployed to the server. The MDB ( Queue Listener) is also developed and packed into a separate EAR and deployed.

Problem:

When the JMS Client (java class) is called and messages are sent to the queue, the MDB ( Queue Listener) is not being called. There is no problem with obtaining connection factory and destination from the jndi look up in the JMS client. I get no exceptions. But as described before MDB is not called.

Question:

Should I use a managed class instead of a java class client, why?

Can some one please quickly reply? Thank you so much.

Regards

Lakshminarayanan.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be anything or everything. I fear it would be rather hard to debug in the forums. Please file a ticket for the support to look into your issue.

Regards,

\-- Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have already raised an internal message and waiting on it. Thank you on your suggestion.

regards

Lakshminarayanan.V

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The problem was that transactive sessions were created (i.e. connection.createSession(true, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE)) but session.commit() was not called after sending messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes the problem was resolved and I forgot to update, I used non transactive sessions and it worked.

Thank you.

Regards

Lakshminarayanan.V

Answers (0)