SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit while BBP Delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to delete a BBP using E61D. During this action I need a exit to update a Z.. table.

I've check the FG EE25 and EA61. For Dev. Class EE25 I found 2 FG (custom-exit), XE25S and XEA61. I found nothing relevant.

The final propose of the "Exit" (BADI whatever), is to log on the Apllication logs (EMMA) that the BBP was delete, hence the Standard doesn't do it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There's no standard exit at that point, only at the create of a BBP to change the amounts, as you already discovered.

Have you considered writing a wrapper transaction around E61D? For example ZE61D, which first calls E61D and then does whatever you want to do.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There's no standard exit at that point, only at the create of a BBP to change the amounts, as you already discovered.

Have you considered writing a wrapper transaction around E61D? For example ZE61D, which first calls E61D and then does whatever you want to do.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

No answered, closing post.