cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

password/userid for sap service marketplace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

how can I get the password/userid to login into sap service marketplace ? if I am sap certificated consultant, can I get that userid/password?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sure that if you are certified consultant then you should be getting Id and password for service market place..

Regards

sankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are some of the question and answers hope it will help you.

What is an S-User ID? How does it help me?

The S-User ID is a unique ID that allows you to access the SAP Service Marketplace.

The SAP Service Marketplace provides SAP customers, partners, and prospects with a central point of access to SAP's entire portfolio via the Internet. The SAP Service Marketplace is divided into individual portals u2013 including SAP Support Portal, SAP Developer Network, SAP Partner Portal, SMB Portal, SAP Help Portal, and SAP Community u2013 and an area containing the categories "Solutions in Detail," "Consulting," "Education," communities for user groups, and SAP's media library.

The SAP Service Marketplace acts as a gateway to these portals and offers the following benefits:

A clear overview of all information and services and easy access to and from the various portals.

Information tailored to the specific needs of its target groups.

Greater consistency across all portals through a harmonized layout and design.

A portal-specific color scheme for simpler navigation and improved user orientation.

Intuitive navigation and menus helping users move easily between and within the portals.

Access to the portals via the SAP Service Marketplace or via a unique URL.

Single sign-on allowing users to log on to the SAP Service Marketplace once and navigate freely between the different portals without having to re-enter their logon data. A portal-specific color scheme for simpler navigation and improved user orientation.

Is the S-user ID unique to an individual and /or organization?

The S-user ID is unique to an individual in his current organization.

Can I use my S-user ID from my previous organization?

No, you cannot. You must create an S-User ID relevant to your current organization.

How do I create an S-user ID?

Please contact the SAP Service Marketplace Super Administrator from your organization to have your S-User ID created.

You can also visit this website.

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700001509872004E/

Edited by: SUNIL on Aug 6, 2008 7:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

what can we get from sap service marketplace ? is there any other place where we can get sap official technical documents ?

Many thanks,