cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems while installing SAP Netweaver7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I got problems with the Netweaver 7.0 Trial edition. I've downloaded the 2 parts of Netweaver 7.0 and extract only Part1, like this page told me.

After extracting (about2 hours) I've installed the SAP Frontend, too.

The SAP frontend (SAP GUI) opens without problems , but the Netweaver cannot connect. The programm told me that there missing files or something else.

Are here any people who had the same Problems like me?

Thanks for your answers.

Following error Codes are appears:

########################################################################

(error code = 601; message="Services failed to start (see the log for details)")

STACK_TRACE: 12

ProductException: (error code = 601; message="Services failed to start (see the log for details)")

#########################################################################

(Aug 6, 2008 11:53:48 AM), Install, com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct, err, An error occurred and product uninstallation failed. Look at the log file D:\SAP_Netweaver7.0\NSP\log.txt for details.

(Aug 6, 2008 11:53:48 AM), Install, com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles, err, ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

STACK_TRACE: 15

ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

##########################################################################

After every Line : (Unknown Source)

Edited by: Sigmar Stahl on Aug 6, 2008 3:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

This is documented properly in :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloaditem?rid=/library/uuid/6055f523-df6e-2910-f0bf-acccbb0a7d37

All this is available in the AS for Trial Edition forum.

Regards,

Siddhesh