Did you mean: 

Http - iDoc scenario - ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

HTTP - XI - iDOC is my scenario.....

i am facing problem in iDoc adapter...

the error category is idoc adapter and the error id is "ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV"

Which RFC destination and port should in mention in Communication Channel? Either the receiver or XI?

forward your suggestions....

Thanks,

RPN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i 've mentioned the RFC destination of XI which denotes the LS of R/3 system(receiver)...

but still the error remains same.....

thanks,

RPN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Check the "Apply control record values from payload" in IDOC receiver communication channel.

Thanx

Aamir

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks a lot....

i 've tried all ur suggestions but still am getting the same error.

is there any procedure or test tool to check whether the SAP system has been successfully added in SLD.

Thanks,

RPN

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select your Business system in ID, edit it , save & activate,

Thnkas

Agasthrui Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the Sender System as Business System without Party? In that case verify if the Adapter Specific Identifier for the sender Service has been updated from SLD with correct logical system name.

It seems from the ERROR type that the Idoc adapter cannot resolve the sender service and hence cannot get the SNDPRn value for Idoc Control Header.

If you are using a Business Service without Party as a sender system - manually input some logical system name for its Adapter Sp Identifiers.

If you are using Service under party then you need to maintain the Alternative party identifiers and set the indicator "Apply Control Record Values from Payload" in Idoc adapter. Also maintain the Identifiers Tab of Idoc adapter.

Hope this gives you few more options to try with. Let me know if I am wrong in understanding the problem.

Regards,

Suddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Which RFC destination and port should in mention in Communication Channel

Mention the RFC dest and Port you configured in XI via which you are talking to R/3 system.

Thanx

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on Aug 6, 2008 8:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there is no problem in Adapter Specific identifiers....

Thanks,

RPN

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

>Which RFC destination and port should in mention in Communication Channel? Either the receiver or XI?

In XI, Tcode - IDX1

refresh the Cache & Reload the Metadata tcode -IDX2

Cheers

Agasthuri

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rpn,

check this links

Go to Int. Directory -> Double Click on your IDoc Business System -> Menu -> Service -> Adapter Specific Identifiers

Maintain Logical System name and System ID and Client number.

Check the following blog.

Trouble shooting file to IDOC and IDOC to file

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/error%2bhandling%2bin%2bfile-idoc%2bscenario

see the below links

idoc settings

Also

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/10/27/idoc146s-not-reaching-xi133-not-posted-in-the-receiver-sap-systems133

IDOc testing -

regards

srinivas

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But have u created logical system for the business service.Check in adapter specific mesage identifier