Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field not shown while creating condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to create a new condition table.

I am able to see the desired field (ZTERM) in Conditions: Allowed fields. When I create a new condition table then that field is not shown in right side of the catalogue from where i can chose the fields.

I am going thru this path.

SPRO -> SD-> Basic Function -> Pricicng -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Tables -> Conditions: Allowed fields..

The field is already present in Condition: Allowed fields.

But when I click on Create condition tables, then I am not able to see the field in right hand side of the screen Create Condition table (pricing sales and distribution) :Field overview.

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

0 Kudos

You need to add field KOMK* structure

then add to KOMB structure

then once you register to T681F table you'll see the field available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak:

I will try this option.

Thanks for your help

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rags and Deepak,

I did a mistake when explaining my problem, I said that it was in pricing but it is in "output determination" but the problem is the same.

I am going thru this path.

SPRO -> SD-> Basic Function -> Output Control -> Output determination -> Output determination using the condition technique -> Maintain outut determination for billing documents -> Maintain Condition tables-> Field catalog;

Here I add the desired field ZTERM but when I go to transaction " Maintain output condition table for billing documents" The field added is not shown.

I hope to be clear. Thanks!

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In that case i think ZTERM also needs to be added to the KOMB table, via INCLUDE structure KOMBZ.

reg

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

I have the same issue with ZLSCH field. can you please let me know how you reolved this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Refer to the following link to have an idea when u add new field in Condtion table.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/add-a-field-to-new-condition-table-in-pricing.htm

reg

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rags,

I am creating a new table 9XX but I have the same problem.

Thanks for your help

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ana,

this is strange.. r U sure U saved after adding the field ZTERM in the list of allowed fields? or is it any other Z-field ?

Also, make sure that the field being added is present in one of KOMG, KOMK or KOMP.

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve already done what you say but the problem is when I go to transaction V/05 to create the new table condition, the desired field (ZTERM) is not shown in the right side of the catalogue from where I can choose the fields.

Do you know why and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Ana,

Once you add the field ZTERM in list of allowed fields, this cannot be used in the standard condition table till 899.

This can only be seen while creating a custom condition table.

So, to solve your problem, copy the standard condition table you are interested in/or create a 9XX condition table and you can find this in the list of allowed fields in the right hand side in V/05.

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ana,

actually condition tables are created in t-code V/05.

there you can select the required fields that are to be there in the condition table.

first give a default table number , and proceed it then click on create then you wil get the required.

Edited by: satya kumar yeggina on Aug 6, 2008 3:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ana,

first go and check in field catalog either fields are entered are not.

IMG->SPRO->SD->basic functions->pricing->maintain condition index->condition:allowed fields. OR ov24

here u check the fields.

if the fileds are entered there then u can able to see the fields in condition table creation place.