cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a condition for fuel surcharge. It is configure for manual entry. When the user type 100 and there is a partial delivery the system shows 50.00 and 50.00 for the next delivery.

I want to charge 100 for partial delivery and the next delivery will be 0.

How can I configure that.

Very good points will be provided.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

????, somebody knows??

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think u will have to make it an Item Condition only, where manual antry is given preference.

So, in the Condition type you are using for fuel surcharge, check only the item condition.

and make the Manual entries option C

hope it will be of some help.

Rgds,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If that is the case then you have to deactivate header and group condition...

U just make it as item conditon then probably it will satisfy your requirement...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can the question be elaborated?

Rgds,

Deeppak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tanks for your reply.

I have a SD condition for fuel surcharge. The user include the condition manually in the quote. He can include it in the header or in the details.

For example if the user type 100.00 and the order can only be shipped partially the system reacts charging 50%, for example 50.00 and the rest 50.00 in the next delivery. So when we see the invoice it has 50.00 instead of 100.00.

We can to charge 100 totally in the first invoice and the other invoice it will be zero.

Does it made more sense now?.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the Billing as Order related Billing. In that case as the order quantity is 100, it will bill for 100, though delivery may be for 50. But in this case, Invoice will not be created during 2nd Delivery. In that case, Proforma Invoice can be created and the Price be manually made as 'Zero' in Proforma Invoice.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your reply.

I haven't been able to solve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

???, any reply??