Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have received a ticket having description as follows:-

The new condition type ZFUE is not showing on the invoice (output type ZRD3). It should show at the bottom of the invoice in the totals area below FREIGHT.

Plz help me solve this.

Points sure.

Regards,

Anshuman.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu,

In general all the condition types in invoice output appears together in the totals window as per the form .

But in your case just with the particular output type zfue its not doing the right job. i think you should check with the configuration of the new condition type because if the remaining condition types are working fine then only this seems to be the problem.

Regards,

Nisrin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please be more specific. How condition types are assigned & how it works.

Regards,

Anshuman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transcation vf03 , Enter the billing document number for which the new condition type is assigned press enter.

Menu->Header->Pricing Condition header--->In that window you can view all the condition types which are assigned to the billing document.

I think for the working you need to contact SD funcional consultant.

Before that, try giving any other billing document number and check if the condition types other than 'Zxxx' are being displayed at the right position in the output.

If that is right then contact functional consultant for assistance , They is a field display which should be set to 'X' incase if it is set to 'S'.

Regards,

Nisrin.

Edited by: Nisrin Pindwarawal on Aug 6, 2008 2:20 PM