cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No item category available (Table T184 ZEGR ZCSA).

Former Member
0 Kudos

No item category available (Table T184 ZEGR ZCSA).

This error appear when I am trying to create the sales order ZEGR and the item category ZCSA doesnu2019t exist in the table T184.

I donu2019t know if I have to create a new entry or there are other way to solve it.

Thank you and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Go to VOV4, select the combination of your order type and Item Category Group (most probably NORM) and ensure that for this combination, you have maintained item category ZCSA.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Thanks you very much the problem has been solved succesfully.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you defined your item category and then assigned it SATy, item category, higher level item category (if any)n VOV4.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The item category controls what the item does in the sales doc & in any later processing for that business transaction. It controls the sales doc & affects the schedule line category.

The system uses an item category to process a material differently in each sales doc type: in inquiry, the standard item is priced but not relevant for delivery. For the free of charge item, no pricing & no delivery. But in sales order both the items are relevant for delivery and pricing is carried out for the standard item.

As you know item category is determined by the conbination of Sales Doc type, Item category group maintained in material master, usage and higher level item category.

In VOV4 all these four are assigned and the item category is determined at order level..

In VOV4 click on the position and you cvan enter any of the four and check. Eg enter Sales doc type as OR and the system will give you the combinations related to OR. Similarly you can try all the combinations.

Cheerzz..

Subbzz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the item categories determination in the following path and process

IMG>SD>sales>sales documents>sales document item-->assign item categories

Prakash