Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Internal Server Error - Problem Opening Service Registry Page

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try open enterprise service page (http://localhost:50000/sr) i am getting following error,

"500 Internal Server Error" and "Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator."

and the Java exception stack says,

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.TransportBindingException: Invalid Response content type. Server returned code (500) with message <OK> and content type <text/html; charset=utf-8>.

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.handleSOAPResponseMessage(SOAPTransportBinding.java:471)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.call_SOAP(SOAPTransportBinding.java:966)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.callWOLogging(SOAPTransportBinding.java:703)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.call(SOAPTransportBinding.java:673)

at p1208540892498.UDDI_Inquiry_SoapBinding_Stub.find_tModel(UDDI_Inquiry_SoapBinding_Stub.java:125)

... 95 more

could any one please help me in finding out the problem. I am new to CE 7.1.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prasad Babu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

I restarted the server and found some problem in the authorization. Now its working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

What authorization do you mean?, we have the same issue.

Thanks,

Eduardo

petr_solberg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

as I work my way up through the landscape I have hit the same issue in our Regression PI system.

Do you have a solution ?

Thank you and kind regards,

Petr.

petr_solberg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we've got this problem in Production as well

I've put a case to SAP, I can't find a solution anywhere

Petr.