cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disp+work.exe stops, error invalid profile parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I installed Netweaver 2004, MaxDB on Windows 2003 on a test/lab server. Install went fine and system was operational for a few weeks.

However, since a couple of days ago, for some unkown reason (no changes made whatsoever) it has not been possible to connec to the application server. When you log on to the system a WSAECONNREFUSED error message is receive by SAPGUI.

In the SAPMMC console, the dispatcher disp+work.EXE process has stopped. When I restart SAP, the process runs for about a minute and dies. I've tried a rebooot and even a complete reinstall but the issue remains. I'm fairly new to the SAP world & Basis, so I'm struggling with this.

In the dev_wo trace, I can see a dbms connection error

B  *** ERROR => Invalid profile parameter dbms/type (or environment variable dbms_type) = <undef>, cannot load DB library
 [dbcon.c      4532]
M sysno      01
M sid        MEM
M systemid   560 (PC with Windows NT)
M relno      7000
M patchlevel 0
M patchno    33
M intno      20050900
M make:      multithreaded, ASCII
M pid        3288

What can I do to fix this issue ? It's crazy as the system was running fine. Many thanks !!

Pars

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably your datebase is full (file space).

Run DATEBASE MENAGER, connect to NSP and check it. If Yes - click to Data Area in Information and add set properities on DATA0002. Set new Size and confirm.

Should be working.

Good Luck!

B.