SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORM LAYOUT DESIGNING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me the approach to go for FORM LAYOUT DESIGNING in ISU? As i need to convert existing client Letters into ISU Forms(proabably smart forms).

Secondly, if a client is having different body type (of letters) but same variable data, can we manage that in ISU? IF yes, then what care do we need to take before going for form layout design regarding different bodies of letters. How do we manage different body types of letter(with similar variable data) in ISU.

Thanks in advance.

Gaurav

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are approching print work bench in is-utilities.

Form Class t-code EFCS,Please search in this t-code you will get so many welcome letters forms.

you have to create one Application form by using EFRM by useing form class.

Then you have to create one script or smartform.

we have to pass the variables from PWB to Script or smartform.

Regrads

Siva Kumar

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

use Tcode EFRM.

Thanx

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are approching print work bench in is-utilities.

Form Class t-code EFCS,Please search in this t-code you will get so many welcome letters forms.

you have to create one Application form by using EFRM by useing form class.

Then you have to create one script or smartform.

we have to pass the variables from PWB to Script or smartform.

Regrads

Siva Kumar

0 Kudos

Thanx Shiva,

In addition to that, can you tell me how can we manage the letters with similar variable data but different letter body(text).

Regards

Gaurav

0 Kudos

Looking forward to have responses

Thanks in advance

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

Can anyone suggest me the approach to go for FORM LAYOUT DESIGNING in ISU? As i need to convert existing client Letters into ISU Forms(proabably smart forms).

You need to identify 3 things:

1. Does SAP has standard app form vis-a-vis legacy form??

2. If 'YES', identify it all any addl fields are needed...add them

as required..make it a 'Z' form.

3. If 'NO', go for a 'Z form.

Secondly, if a client is having different body type (of letters) but same variable data, can we manage that in ISU? IF yes, then what care do we need to take before going for form layout design regarding different bodies of letters. How do we manage different body types of letter(with similar variable data) in ISU.

I hope above answers this Q too...addl things you need to remember is uploading logos using SE78.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Many Thanks to all.

Gaurav