cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Deliver as low on stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have support case. The problem is we can't deliver because we don't have enough stock, but we don't want any availability check which is why we use item category ZBN. The schedule line category is L1 which doesn't have availability check, but does have requirement.

I suggested that they change the material MRP type to ZD (No planning), but this haven't solved the problem.

Can you suggest some possible solution.

Thanks

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To switch off the avalibility check, try the following:

1) Switch if off at SL Category level in VOV6.

2) In the material master, for this particular material try a value KP--there will never an availibility check for this material.

Or, Switch if off at requirement class level/ or in t-code OVZK.

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked all the settings and we dont want to go into negative stock issue as well.

Is there anything strikes you all regarding this.

Thanks

Bawa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now I was able to make a delivery but it did decreased my stocks even if I did no avalilability check?

My problem is that is there a way we can deliver without effecting the stock levels? I know it sounds not logical but maybe I am not able to put into correct words!

Please bear with me and reply..

Thanks

Bawa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bawa

You mean system to allow negative stocks. If so, few options are available

- Go to OMJ1 and select the box against the respective plant.

- The other option is In VD51, for the customer and for a material, there is a field Item Usage If you maintain PSHP then you can do post goods issue even stock is not available

- If you maintain item category as TAX in sale order, system will not check whether stock is available or not. You can post the goods issue.

For all the above, please test a scenario, check with your FI people and after their concurrence, proceed accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto 0VLP (zero) and select your Delivery Item Category and check the field 'AvailCkOff'

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is already done there