cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I have the following problem with my XI screnario. I would like to send an IDoc from SAP to third party system. In XIu2019s Message monitor the Message is in status u201CScheduledu201D and the Queue status is u201CMessage has Errorsu201D.

When I investigated the Queue I noted that my message has an error stating u201CPrefix number: entry missing for system DS3 clientu201D

Can anyone shed some light on this for me please ?

Very kind regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto tcode OOW4 to enter a prefix number for your XI system and client.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Choose Tools -> IDoc Interface/ALE ->Administration ® Monitoring ->Troubleshooting -> Monitor IDoc i Inbound Queue (transaction WEINQUEUE), to go to the inbound queue monitoring.

2.Select the IDocs or queues which you want to monitor, using the specified selection parameters.

3.If an IDoc in a queue has an error status, select it and go to its detail view with the Display IDoc button, to determine the cause of the error, and resolve it.

4. If you cannot correct an IDoc with error status, you can delete it from the queue with the Delete IDoc from Queue button.

5 .To edit a queue, select the queue name and choose Start Queue.

In integration server administration SXMB_ADM, Integration engine configuration->

specific configuration->there is a parameter for QRFC restart allowed or not.

Activate that parameter and try again.

Regards,

Suryanarayana

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I have place in a request for the configurations change. Please just inform me on the purpose of this configuration, Why is this necessary?

Very kind regards