cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2S report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In ME2S report, I am going into the purchase order field to select the Project specific POs. So, I press F4 and go into the enter the new screen where I select the "Purchasing Documents per Project" tab page. Here the system does not show any service POs. How do I select project-specific service POs from here?

regards

Pratap.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you want to see service purchase order for project only.

You can use ME2J, ME2S.

In ME2J - You can enter your database prof. as "000000000001",

Select your project for which you want to see service order.

Select item category "D - Service" and click on execute button.

You get service purchase order for project wise or for all project.

In ME2S - Enter your project purchase orag. in purchasing org. field.

Select item category "P", "N"..

And click on execute button.

You get result.

If it is useful for u, Please revert back.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh and Venkat,

Mahesh: I do not understand where you are asking me to select the item category in ME2S.

Venkat: You are right that only project specific POs can be viewed but not project-specific service POs.

But my client wants to see project-specific service POs only thru ME2S.

I gave some different method for this which I will share now.

When we prepare PR in the project builder, it asks for tracking number. I asked the client to give specific tracking numbers for specific projects; say somehting similar to the WBS coding so that they can revognise a project just by seeing the tracking number.

Then in ME2S, press F4 in the "Purchase order number" field. Goto "Purchasing documents per requirement tracking number" tabpage. Project-specific tracking number is given here and thus project-specific service POs are obtained here.

This maybe a bit round-about, but this was ok with our client.

Thanks for giving suggestions. I am closing the thread.

regards

Pratap.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u dont mind, may i know what is reason, client is insisiting for ME2S only instead of ME2J?

regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

In ME2S, the service POs are displayed alongwith the line items of service specifications. Here itself the entered qty, accepted qty and invoiced qty are viewed.

Planned values and actual values are also available in the same report.

ME2J does not give so many facilities for service POs.

regards

Pratap.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can use ME2J, wherein u can provide the project def/WBS Element and give item category "D" and search for the POs.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

ME2J is fine. I do not have any problem there. But when I want to see ME2S, I am not able to select project-specific POs as I already mentioned in my thread.

regards

Pratap.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ME2s Input P or N in Account assignment category to see all Project service POs. U can not able to see project specific service PO.

Venkat