cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivary Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

SO is for 3 quantity.2 already delivered,invoiced.

While doing delivary VL01N for the remaing one,system is showing error like zero stock available despite stock availability in concerned storage location.

1.In MMBE it is showing stock is 4 and under that line

SPIC4 -when i double click on this, it is showing

UR stock 4 and schedule for del 4

2.when i go for CO06, It is showing two delivaries against which this 4 number available stock is confirmed for the dates like 22.07.2005 and 13.01.2006

3.For those deliveries, proforma invoices created.

4.Now even if i want to cancell these invoices/deliveries system is not allowing , indicating you can't cancel proforma invoice and in case of delevary,no suitable data available.

5.I want to deliver 1 quantity, how to solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check in MD04 tcode , may b the item qty has already been alloted to some order or delivery..

reg

Deepak

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for response

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I go by your comments [UR stock 4 and schedule for del 4]

please check in VL21 or VL06 since a delivery has already been created for 4 nos. and saved but not PGId. You have to delete that document. Then only, you can do PGI for the remaining 1 no.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

when i checked in CO 06 , it is showing tow DELIVERY numbers againt which proforma invoice is made

system is not allowing either to cancel proforma invoice or dellivery

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already suggested, please check in VL21 or VL06 where you can trace the saved delivery document. Unless you cancel this document, you wont be able to do PGI for the said sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the availability of material in tcode MB5B for that particular plant and storage location.

regards,

vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i check in MB5B It is showing for the material

receipts total 114,issue total 110

stock on 31.12.9999 is 4