cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception ins RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured an XI box to talk to a central SLD. Everything works fine. My data supplier is fine and when I force the data supply, both J2EE stack and Abap stack are pushing data to SLD. But when I open the RWB, I am getting series of exceptions as follows. Does anyone know about this?

1. Component Monitoring

When I click on Adapter Monitoring, I see red light on JPR with error in SLD Acess as follows

SLD host:port = SLDSERVERNAME:50000

Error getting JPR configuration from SLD. Exception: No entity of class SAP_BusinessSystem for XXX.SystemHome.XIBOXNAME found

No access to get JPR configuration

2. Message Monitoring

Unknown error: com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebServletException: Error in dispatching request to servlet [/sub/messagemonitoringpageprocessor].

3. Alert configuration and inbox gives 404 not found error.

Please let me know if someone faced same kind of problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>3. Alert configuration and inbox gives 404 not found error.

have a look at question:

13. The Link "alert configuration" from RWB is not working

on my XI FAQ:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal,

Thanks for the reply. If we are using a central SLD - do we need all the environments in the same SP?? or they can be different?

Also, Do u have any idea on the other exceptions?? any suggestions?? anybody??

Alert is not getting raised for me..I am in sp14 - windows..is there a guide abt troubleshooting alerts??

Thanks

Thilothama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Most of the RWB problems can be resolved if you have Fully Qualified Domain name for Host Name.

Please make sure that there are OSS notes on that issue.

If you have Fully qualified domain name in Exchange profile for host names, RWB errors will be eliminated.

Also , regarding JPR, you need to create a Business System

- There is also notes regarding this in configuration manual.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I click on Message Monitoring, I get

this error..

Unknown error: com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebServletException: Error in dispatching request to servlet [/sub/messagemonitoringpageprocessor].

Also I checked the fully qualified name for the host - it is given correctly

In performance monitoring, i get

XI domain unable to specify Integration Server

Attempt to create JCo connection object failed for domain domain.xx.xxxxxxxx

Integration Server unable to specify a JCo client

No component names available from Integration Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are these exceptions raised due to host name issue?? Where do we configure the host name for the Integration builder???

1. If we open this

http://serverhost:serverport/rep/start/index.jsp and click on Repository, RWB it goes to corresponding url - is this the name given in excange profile or configured somewhere else other than these??

2. If I want to change the serverhost this xi box is pointing to - where should i make the changes?? is Rz10 the place to change it - icm/host_name_full??

Thanks

Thilothama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still having the problem..anybody faced similar problems?

Please provide some suggetions

Message was edited by: Thilothama v

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thilothama v!

I got the same problem today like you (in performance monitoring there occured an error). Check at the rwb the component monitoring if there is the integration server listed correctly. In my case the server was missing completly. I followed the note 764176 and: It works fine now!

Kind regards and much luck!

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Klaus,

Thanks for the info. I solved this last week itself and forgot to upddate the msg. Adapter Engine, Integration Server were missing in SLD - While registration, not all the components got registered..Now everything is fine...

Thank you

Thilothama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thilothma,

I am also getting the same error which you were getting in Message Monitoring in RWB.

I am using SP15 . I have fully configured my PRD and if I want to register Integration Server in SLD will it effect my business transaction .

<b>Please suggest me what all steps I should do for making the relevant changes .</b>Waiting for your reply asap.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat

Answers (0)