cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify list of Product for specific locations which do not have SS days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to identify a list of products for a specific location in specific planning book and data view, for which the safety days supply row is not populated for specific periods.

Thanks & Regards.

Santosh Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you just want a list, Then you can either use a Database table or Massd transaction to find a huge list.

But if planners want to see the details as alerts, then they might have to design a alert macro which shows all the product locations where the safety stock is not maintained.

As per the requirement sounds this looks like a one itme requirement. and to avoid transports and all you can also ask them if they are fine with excel sheet report or database table report.

Let us know your correct requirement details.

Regards,

My

0 Kudos

Best would be to write a macro in a suitable planning book which will generate a database alert if Safety Day's Supply keyfigure is zero in all cells for a given period range. Run this macro in background and it will generate Database Alerts which can be reviewed in Alert Monitor using suitable SDP Alert Profile.

The alerts will list the Product and Location combinations for the alerts.

Hope this helps.

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Somnath,

Firstly i would like to thank you for your response. Yes it does look feasible, but i need to check the same.

In the mean while could i have some temporary arrangement wherein i could fetch the requisite data from APO. If you could guide me on this it would be of great help.

And regarding your first suggestion i would surely try it out and see if there is anything that i need to clarify.

Thanks once again.

Santosh Joshi.

0 Kudos

In case you are looking to pull out Safety Days Supply data from the Product Master then here are the options.

1. Use MASSD transaction to pull up the values of field SVTTY

2. Create an ABAP query (SQ01) or Excel to pull out the data from relevant tables.

SVTTY field (Safety Days Supply) is in table /SAPAPO/MATLOTSZ and the key field is LSZID. You can find the Location Products from table /SAPAPO/V_MATLOC for the key field LSZID.

Hope this helps.

somnath