Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classes and Characteristics Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all!

We have the following situation:

We have 2 class types - standard 001 (material class) and custom Z01. We've assigned them 1 class to each of the class type. Every class have few characteristics with it's own values.

When we created integration models for transfer this classes to APO and have following issues:

1. When we activate this 2 models (for each class) the classes defininition and its assigment to product appears in apo but we doesn't have values of chars of this classes (for some products)

2. For other product we have values of chars of class class type 001 but we don't have assignment of custom class type z01 (but we have this assignment in ERP)

Please help!

Thanks in advance, Andrey.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

Try to reactivate the IMs for your materials by RIMODINI report.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

We've tryed to reactivate IM with this report - nothing changed

Still looking for solution!

Former Member
0 Kudos

As this problem is still not resolved I will return to it

I'll try to describe it with more details:

We have few classes (type 001 - S) assigned to our products

when we create new integration model we include Organizational Area Indicator - S and Class Type 001 in it.

then we generate this model and activate data transfer with this model via transaction cfm2

When we check results we recive following issues:

1. Classes and characteristics transfering to SCM separately: i.e. when we check our classes via cl04 we see our classes but on characteristics tab we dont have any characteristics but when we check our chars via ct04 we see all our characteristics that should belong to classes.

2. When we check product master data (classification tab) we dont have any assignments of our classes to selected product

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Andrey