cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Incompletion Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add schedule line delivered quantity to the incompletion log at delivery. I want to restricting the users from changing the delivered quantity to '0'.

Can you please let me know the table, field, screen and the status i should use?

Thanks

Keshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can edit the incompletion log .

IMG->LE->Shipping->Basic Shipping Functions->Incompletion Control for Deliveries.

Here you can use the Incompletion group H(Delivery Item).

Regards,

Ajit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Keshini

As you would be aware, through incompletion log, you can make a field as mandatory so that without maintaining the required data, we cannot save. But in your case, the situation is to control changing the quantity for which incompletion log will not work. You can try with Delivery User Exit V50S0001.

Incidentally, even if the quantity is changed to zero, you cannot do further processing with that document and hence, dont know why the end users are changing to zero.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Keshini

As you would be aware, through incompletion log, you can make a field as mandatory so that without maintaining the required data, we cannot save. But in your case, the situation is to control changing the quantity for which incompletion log will not work. However, You can try with Delivery User Exit V50S0001.

Incidentally, even if the quantity is changed to zero, you cannot do further processing with that document and hence, dont know why the end users are changing to zero.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

Thanks lot for your reply.

Could you also let me know how i should proceed if i want to make the schedule line delivered quantity as a mandatory field?

Should the field name be, lfimg, table - LIPS and and could you please let me knw the screen i need to assign for this.?

Appreciate all the help

Thanks

Keshi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Keshini

Go to OVA2 and do the following:-

- Select Delivery item and double click on Procedures.

- Select Outbound Delivery Item and click on Fields

There maintain as under:-

Table::::::Fle name:::::::Description::::::Screen name

LIPSD::::G_LFIMG::::::Delivery quantity::::ITOV_T

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi