cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Strategy required for Schedule Lines In SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Release Strategy similar to PO Release is required for each schedule line individually in Sale Order.

The requirement is MRP should not run for the Requirement Line unless it is released by an authorized user.

Logically availability check has to happen at the time release of the requirement line for the consideration of realistic manufacturing time.

Also, user should not be able to cancel the release, or edit the schedule line once Planned or Production Order is generated for the requirement line.

Please help.

Regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just giving you a light on this,

1. first you configure the object status create a object. BS02.

2. once u have created, double click on the same object , then u find the scree where you have to give the status.

Status no .1 ,2,3

APPR ; Approved.

Zrej : rejected.

initial status: 1 : means when you create a salesorder the status should be 1. ie process inf.

lowest is 1 ie lowest status , high status is 3.

Position : always 1 : ie processing.

Priortiy : 1

Authorisation code: this code is created by SD means we have to create a code. say one code or different code .

This authorisation code is created in mainatainence & service processing . create authorisation key ans user status.

save it.

now come back to to change status field. at the top you will find the object type , this is created with the help of basis.

once save that. now ASK the basis consultant to set the authorisation of the user ie su51. he has to link the user .

this transaction code iam not remembering .

and if availbality check you have a field call user authorisation please check

hope it will give u , the same we have created for credit management.

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunta

This lloks quite close to my requirement. I have understood till the status profile is created.

can you please tell me how the Auth code, Auth key and user statuses are crteated and assigned.

Also can you tell me how the object status can be defined for the schedule lines.

And you have mentioned that for availability check to be released by authorization, i should check the field 'user autrhorization. Where in availability check can i find this. Is it in material master or img.

Please clarify.

Thanks

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

There is no standard process where you can set the release status for the sales order line item.

But, it can be developed which was done by us in our project in ECC 6.0 version

Ex: for the entire sales order release the status was set in the header status tab and for the line item releases the object status was set in the Item status tab.

And based on the authorization the document/item can be released by the authorised personnel which will only then be considered for MRP if the status is released.

Hope it helps

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash

You have mentioned that it was done in your project but you have not mentioned how it was done.

Can you please give me the step wise development of the same.

Thanks

Madhu