SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fp40 - in FI-CA: transfer open items

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

in transferring open items from one contract to another, need to avoid selecting certain items (based on value in a field of table DFKKOP).

ANY IDEA?

1. maybe avoiding those items from the open items list to be selected from?

2. adding that specific field to selection process?

await answers, please

Robi

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there's a set of events of events for transfer of open items in transaction FP40, in event 5085 you can define you selection criteria but as your requirement is to do a filter using certain fields of DFKKOP you better use event 5080 where you already have a list of the selected open items for the screen selection criteria (GPART, VKONT, VTREF or OPBEL), the selected open items appear in table T_FKKCL, you can delete the items not permitted there.

Hope this helps you,

Adriano Silva.

0 Kudos

tnx Adriano. I figured the solution myself - just needed good advice to support my assumption. granted points.

by the way - in what type of project r u involved?

0 Kudos

Hi, I'm in Belgium at Electrabel. At he moment I'm working in a IDe project (Meter reading upload, DIR installation, switching processes). In my next project, I'll be responsible for about 8 months for a dunning re-designing project.

Adriano.

0 Kudos

Hi Adriano,

very interesting; I m in the financial part of a large project for the municipality of tel aviv. (main subjects: tax collection, massive payment runs, payment returns, interfaces, automatic form creation -pdf - and reports).

there is a group of colleagues implementing a dunning operation, as well as billing etc.

good luck

Robi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus, i neet custimize a thar transaction, but i dont know were is the customizing for do that?

anybody can tell me the path to the customizing?

Thankx in advance

Trungus

0 Kudos

have u tried trx "spro"?

there u should be able to navigate yr way, very much the same as in the main menu.

good luck.

Robi