cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Sold to Party and N no. of Ship to Party "s?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heloo ,

My Scenerio is like this follows - Please Provide me the solutions .

Spencers Head Officer Order to me for 100 Quality of Articles and it directs 10 Branch (Outlets) to deliver .

1.But now my Question is how to map 10 different Ship to parties in 1 Sales order and Customer Creation . But my BP & PY will be Spenscers Head Office.

2. Say for example if i create 10 Branches (outlets ) in the Account Group of SH , How and where to Assign to Sold party ?

Do the needful. Thank you.

Regards,

Amrita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Create Spencers as the sold-to-party SP, then create 10 different ship-to-parties with the respective addresses, you may maintin all these in XD02 --> Give the sold-to-party number --> Sales area data tab --> Partners , by default the ship-to-party partner would have picked up with same number as the sold-to-party. Remove that and add all the 10 ship-to-parties with function SH.

If you want to put this only in the sales order, you may do the same in Order--> Header --> Partners, here you may add all the ship-to-parties, this will be applicable to this sales cycle only.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amrita,

Follow below steps:

1. Goto XD02...Open Spencers Head office.

2. Goto Sales View -- Partners.

3. Add all your 10 diff Ship to parties..

4. Hit Save..

5. While creating Sales order system will propose these different ship to parties..Select your required ship to parties (Only one If header level).

6. If item level then goto->item-partners change your required shipto party..

Regards,

Barathi