cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System status HU Lock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could some one explaine about system status HU ?

I have HU with system status is lock. why is lock ? lock by user or by transaction ?

Thanks & Regards,

Saiful arif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check the system status of an HU in transaction humo f.e.: add HU number + execute -> menu: edit - display HU -> go to tab 'status'. Here you can see the status of the HU. If you see status 'LOCK' there, then the HU was locked by someone.

You can also check the system status of an HU in table HUSSTAT with the object number (you can find this under the status info in humo, when you click on the information button next to the system status field). This object number is always HU + VENUM (the internal HU number filled up to ten characters with zeros). When status I0517 is active, it means that the HU is locked.

You can check in transaction bs23 what you are allowed to do with an HU that has status "I0517 LOCK Locked" (double click on this line). Here you can see that you are not allowed to do anything with an HU that is locked, just unlocking is allowed.

In this transaction you can check for all HU statuses what is allowed and not allowed to do with an HU if it has that status.

You can lock and unlock an HU in transaction HUMO: add HU number + execute -> menu: edit - (un)lock HU.

Regards,

Ely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where u are seeing the lock status?

Usually u cannot process a HU when it is linked to amy document such as delivery .

Check the content of the HU and see the processing status of the document which it is tied to.