Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while downloading large application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is little strange.

1) I am having problems while downloading the MAU 3.0 application alone to my device. The error is : Error downloading application from "...<link>..."

Can anyone explain. Can there be any other issue apart from connection timeout? is there any workaround for this?

While other applications(like sample apps & MSA HH) are correctly downloading.

The deployment in 7.0 and assigning to device are all fine.but the status of the MAU is "deployment activated".

Regards

Divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Did you try downloading the war/zip file from webconsole just by clicking on the link.

Regards,

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes. its downloding. I think deployment activities are correct. there is some issue with connection.

is there any way to tune the connection for lage files like 12MB sda files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first I have another question...

Why has your file 12MB??? Is this really necessary? Seems a lot to me....

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Is this application downloaded to the Laptop client without any issues.

Regards,

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no clue why this is 12MB !!!

1) Before I import the application it is some 7MB but when i export without even making any changes it becomes 12MB. Isnt it wierd!?!

2) Also I have another issue associated. When I import MSA HH into my NWDS not all the jsp files are imported and some java files are missing.

3) I re-installed NWDS(7.0.14) at the end it showed unsuccessful installation

following file is not registered:

c:\windows\system32\librfc32.dll

same was running perfectly earlier

What has gone currupted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

You war file might have included source code in it. While generating the war file you must have checked the Include source code of the project. Check the you war file by extracting it and see whether source code included in it.

From next time, when you generate new war file, uncheck the Include the source code of the project check box.

And my previous question, did you able to download the war file to Laptop client.

Regards,

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on Laptop client.

if you mean downloading .war/sda by giving the link in IE; then yes, its downloadable there.

if you mean downloading of deployed aplication on Laptop client, then no, it is giving error while downloading. all other applications are getting downloaded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I now re-installed MWDS again, and it gave same error. I am pasting the log file here

Normal Log

12:28:00 SapFeiKr 2 Falling back to out of process self registration ( sapregsv.exe )

Error in Red

12:28:01 SapFeiKr 2E Out of process self registration failed: The specified procedure could not be found. Error code 0x7f (127)

12:28:02 SapFeiKr 2E The module C:\WINDOWS\system32\librfc32.dll could not be loaded due to unresolved module dependencies:

12:28:02 SapFeiKr 2E Module msvcr80.dll is unresolved

12:28:02 SapFeiKr 2E COM server registration failed. Reboot required: The specified procedure could not be found. Error code 0x7f (127)

Warning in Blue

12:28:02 SapFeiSv 2W Cannot register 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\librfc32.dll', but no reboot is pending --> ignored

Any Clue???

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have run the NWDS inspite of this error. i have not find the reason/fix for this error yet.

i changed the workspace and then copied the standard .war file (without source) and then imported and it worked. I guess the source was not getting deleted (inspite of unchecking the include option) $JSP and &Web. well not its fine.

i am still inquisitive about the error while instllation of NWDS. any help???