cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit on IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am working on P.O. to S.O scenario . While importing the P.O idoc i need to do some changes in the values coming from P.O. idoc so for that I need to use some user exit for idoc.

Please let me know is it possible and if yes which is user exit suitable for this purpose.

Thanks & Regards,

Brijesh Soni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the IDOC is outbound or Inbound the data will be sent toXi through standard funtion module.

for every idoc u have standard funtion module. for creating PO u have to find the funtion module which start with IDOC_XXXX

in this standard funtion module u will fing before and after userexist before can be used to wirte the code before creating PO and after user exist can be used to write the code after the PO was created.

I dont know exact user exist but they start with before and after.

Please check that and use them

Regards,

Phani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

As you are dealing with orders, you have input function module IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS.

Go to SE37 to display this function module and select Global search on standard tool bar. Select "In main program" and Find for "call customer-function".

Then you get to see lot of customer functions starting from 001 to etc. Double click to recognise them as idoc user exits. Find the appropriate one and implement it.

Let me know if you require more information.

Award marks if found useful by selecting the answer as "Helpful/VeryHelpful/Solved" the question.

Regards,

Suraj Kumar

Please read the Forum's Rules of Engagement,

i.e.,

/thread/117188 [original link is broken]

and refrain from requesting points

SDN PI/XI Forum Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

k

Edited by: brijesh soni on Aug 6, 2008 8:13 AM