cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Maybe you could help me with this problem I am having with the components. I am only using heuristic and when I change the date and quantity of my planned order (which contains complete components) then convert it to production order, some of the components had gone missing in the requirements of the production order.

I hope you could really help me with this one.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Check CS12 for this material in ERP. The system reexplodes the production order in ERP and sends the result to APO.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the reply,

I checked CS12 and the components are the same, they had not been re-exploded.

Might there be other reasons?

Hoping for your reply.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check and confirm that all the relevant components are part of active material integration models. If they are not then the components are dropped off from the production order when it gets back from R/3 to APO.

Another thing to check would be the component validaity dates in the BOM in R/3.

Hope this helps.

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Thank you.

However, the components are all ok, and the problem only occurs when I change the date and the quantity of the planned order then convert to production order. If I do not change anything in the planned order and just convert, then I do not have any problem with the components.

Really hoping for an answer..

Thank you so much.

Sincerely yours,

Ria