cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master Address field changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

SAP standard functionality says that when there are changes in the address details on the customer master, they are automatically updated in the succeeding documents. But, I dont find that happenning. Is there any SIS update or update group that i should use for this to happen? Any ideas..

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No update after last posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the extract from TSCM60 of SAP training in U3-11. (Unit 3, 11th page)....Any ideas now?

 When you change a master record after having used it to create documents (orders, deliveries, billing documents, ...), the changes do not affect the documents already created. However, the address in the customer master is an exception. Therefore, if it was necessary, you would have to change the data in the documents manually, except for the address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as i know, if any document have been made with the previous address, that same address will reflect in that order. the changed address will reflect when u create a new order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Address Change does not happen in Succeeding Document, but will happen in New Order, not existing Order which have already captured the old address.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

Delete Field: Ship-to-Party (most of the time its same as Sold-to-Party in Sales Order).

Re-enter the Ship-to-Party and Save.

This will update the changes.

Hope, this will be useful.

Best Regards,

Amit.