cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM: Split transfer order by queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. We have WM an SAPConsole implemented in our company. The actual parameter to split the transfer orders, when created, in our warehouse is the storage type. That is, if the delivery order needs to pick product from different storage types, the system will create one transfer order for each storage type.

Now we have customized our system to work with queues. We assigned different storage types to those queues. Now we need to split the transfer orders by queue.

So let's say, if we have a queue that has assigned both storage types A00 and B10, when we create the transfer order that is going to order to pick from these two storage types, we need the system to generate only one transfer order.

We have been researching a little and found nothing in SAP standards. Do you know if that's possible as a SAP standard? What suggestions do you have for this case?

Thank you for the support

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is possible as SAP standard. I use this functionality in production system. In my scenario queues are assigned by BAdI LE_WM_RF_QUEUE.

In documentation for this BAdI I found following note:

"Note that the queue acts as the forced split criteria for the TO split."

Of course if you use standard RF queue management, queue also acts as criteria for TO split.

You can find useful documentation under:

IMG:

Logistics Execution>Mobile Data Entry> System Modifications> Business Add-Ins in Mobile Data Entry> Business Add-In for Queue Determination.

u201CYou can also call the documentation on the BAdI method via the menu, by carrying out the following steps:

1. Choose the tab page Interface.

2. Double-click on the relevant method.

3. Click on the right mouse button and choose Component documentation.u201D

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrzej. This seems to be what we were looking for. Thank you for the support, we will be working on the development to achieve the scenario we need.

Regards

Answers (0)