cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Orders are not getting generated by the optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In selection profile i have selected some locations (Plant, DC) and Product, for the optimizer-run.

I found planned order are not getting generated for a particular product, but for other products, it is fine.

I checked that:

1. There is an active PPM for tht product, and valid

2. Resuorce used in the PPM has available capacity,

3. Non-delivery penalty (high value) are their in the location-product,

4. Transportaion Lane exist from plant to DC (Distribution demand getting generated in the plant),

5. It is allowing me to creat a manual Pln Ord in the planning book

Can you help me Please?

Regards,

Satyajit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the lot size...and also try creating planned orders manually with different range of quantities (from smaller to larger) and also please check if the optimizer create orders in other client systems for that product

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no sureshot answer to your question s there are lot of possibilities for such behaviour.

Pl try below points...

1) Pl chk if multilevel cost mainatined in PPM is not higher than Non Delivery Penalty cost.If PPM cost is higher than Non Delivery penalty then optimizer will not plan production.

2) One should take run of heuristic to check if overall master vdata set up is correct or not.Also once heuristic is over, need to check if PPM is getting selected in Planned Orders created at Manufacturing Plant.

3) Go for "Live Cache Check" of resource.Also try to run " /SAPAPO/CRES_CAPACITY_LENGTHEN. : to extend capacity to further dates.

rgds

Nil