cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing due list to pick up only delivery complete orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement that the billing due list should only pick the items for billing if all the items for that order are delivery completed.

So basically it has to wait till the last item on the order is shipped before it can generate the billing document for any item for that order. Any suggestions how can we archive this?

Thanks.

Achilles

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it can be possible with the user exit EXIT_SAPLV60P_008 where delivery documents would not go to VF04 if PGI were not done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would it check for all the item on the order or just one particular item?

Former Member
0 Kudos

for all the items where the PGI has been done . it wont show in the vf04 list if the PGI has not been done .

reward if it helps

Edited by: kiran alahari on Aug 5, 2008 4:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will it check for PGI item by item? What we need is the billing due list to wait till all the items are PGIed and then only pick them all at the same time for billing. Is that what you are suggesting?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This not being a standard feature, this will require a development. It is recommended to create a copy of VF04 Program and modify the logic as per requirement. This is purely a Abap development.

Alternatively, when an Invoice is being created in VF01 ot through VF04, a user Exit has to be called before saving the invoice and the logic to be provided to check the Sales Order, delivery anfd PGI, before saving. If it does not meets the requirement, it should not allow to save invoice, giving appropriate error message, so that user can understand that which part requires to be complete.

Alternatively, Follow the rule of comple delivery, which can be maintained at Sales Order level.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Rajesh. It was very helpful. Can you please elaborate about how to setup the complete delivery at the sales order level?

Also for the development, I was thinking of using Delivery status field on the sales order which says "partially delivered" or "fully delivered". Where can I find more information about this field? I mean the source, configuration etc.

I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks.