cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

`include` statement changes in integrated ITS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the new include statement for "Integrated ITS?" We used the include statement in the standalone ITS to include a .html file that was located in our sg_global service file. Below is a sample of the include statement.

`include(~service="ZW20", ~theme="", ~language="", ~name="ess_sg_functions.html");`

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Determined what the new system used.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's wrong with that statement? It should still work.

Edga

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error I get when checking ST22 is "ITS_CANT_LOAD_INCLUDE."

Do I not have the file loaded in the right place?

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The file should be in service ZW20 under NO theme/topic.

If you go to SE80, Internet Service ZW20, expand HTML templates you should find ess_sg_functions. If it is there then make sure it is published to your Internal ITS. If not then you will need to find where this file is and change your include to reflect the location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I published the file but it isn't listed under HTML Templates its listed under MIME Objects.

How would I go adding this to the HTML Templates using the SIAC_UPLOAD program when it ask for a screen number?

Here is the output of the error in ST22...

Template "templates/zw20/sg/saplzlogon_8220.html" contains syntax errors and

therefore could not be compiled.

Cause of error:Include "templates/zw20/sg/ess_sg_0.html" not available.

The syntax error is in row: 2, column: 83

The incorrect HTMLB line is:

"`include(~service="ZW20", ~theme="SG", ~language="",

~name="ess_sg_functions.html");"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another questions is where do they store images and mime objects in integrated ITS?

On the standalone version they were stored on
wgate\PRD_WWW\mimes\(name of service) and also the images were stored on
wgate\PRD_WWW\y_images to correspond to the documents that were created for the product catalog.

So where does SAP put these folders for images in the Integrated ITS system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need help w/ the post above on location of these images?

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the first part, it's probably easier to just put the include file into the SG theme/topic instead of figuring out how to not have it there.

As for the location of the mimes...based on your other SDN message you should know where the mimes are, they are on the Integrated ITS. When you activated the ITS you had to go to SICF and activate the public area (default_host/sap/public/bc/its/). That is where the mimes are...upload to this web repository is available with SE80...

The y_images though is probably your own custom developed location for image files, there is no right or wrong place for this. You can put it into the Integrated ITS in the public area as well if you like.

Good luck,

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, that will probably solve my problems.

Is there no bulk uploading for images within SAP? We have quite a few images that need to be uploaded and doing it your method you stated in the other thread, it would take quite some time to accomplish which we don't have.

Well I checked the properties of one of my images: /sap/its/y_images/personalized.jpg

Would I just upload it to the main Mime repository? Since its not sap/bc sub folders?

Edited by: VatHB on Aug 8, 2008 10:38 PM