cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYSTEM Configuration Changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. How do I see the changes, if any,made to the system configuration ??

So far We only see the Configs ..but never bothered to check this !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try T-code TU02. This give you the parameter history as well.

Thanks,

Naveed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naveed ! This look sgood too..but the "MOD date" shows as 07/01/08 for all why is that ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no clue why the Modify date is different to the actual date when the parameter was changed. I have two app servers and I know one has a change date of 7/31 because the parameters were changed on that server on 7/31 but why the other have 7/31 have no idea. Looked up SAP note and SDN could not find anything.

Thanks,

Naveed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did some more digging. In the initial screen of TU02 when I do a select period and specify the Modify date, I get the follwoing parameter changed:

Modify Parameter New Value

07/31/2008 SAPPATCHNO 146

Which is when I upgraded the Kernel and applied patches to the system. So I guess there other parameters such as SAPPATCHNO which SAP is storing and reporting on as to what has changed.

I hope it make sense.

Thanks,

Naveed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveed,

Thanks..it makes sense.

This is the true spirit of the word " FORUM" where folks post , learn from others and learn themselves too -which is exibited here.

Thanks again

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the true spirit of the word " FORUM" where folks post , learn from others and learn themselves too -which is exibited here

Why don't you show the same spirit and follow up on the 50+ questions you have unresolved?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checkout these 2 tables TPFET and TPFHT. They show u the profile details and last changes made to them.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rakesh

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What changes?

No magicians here

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

SYSTEM CONFIGURATIONS

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WHAT SYSTEM CONFIGURATIONS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks My Friend ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are asking of system profile parameters then tcodes RZ10/RZ11 and report RSPARAM might help.

If there is anything apart from these then let us know..

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

Firstly i am glad that you understand the term 'SYSTEM Configuration" -->like majority of the members !!

Well RSPARAM give the current configuration My interest however is ...the history of changes ..if any ..the need is primarily to feed my auditors ..We normaly confiure the system and then " Forget about it ' No change is done thereafter !

But can I show something that states no changes are made or if any changes are made what they are --> like the history of changes

Thanks again !

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the "Rules of Engagement"

Specially under

- Provide Enough Information.

Firstly i am glad that you understand the term 'SYSTEM Configuration" -->like majority of the members !!

I didn't get it... and believe me i read LOTS of threads... it should not be my task to interpret your thoughts

System configuration could mean anything passing through parameter changes (that is the information missing on your post)

Regards

Juan

PS: By the way you have 49 questions marked as unresolved, please follow up on your threads.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If audit logs are maintained then you can track the changes made to the system parameters and if the changes are made at OS level then logs will help you to track the changes.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

SM19->Audit logs yes are maintained ...but the config changes, if any ??There are specific tables that have this info..thats what would interest me.

You are answering to the point , you seem to understand the well....mainly to master a topic one needs to be humble if arrogance seeps in it clouds ones thoughts and will not be able to understand simple points like "system Configuration" .

Good