cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business One will be able to use in internet VPN clients at Remote

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am planning to Implement the Busines One at my rganisation. We have office across the globe. How my remote clients can access the Sap Business One applcation. Pl tell me it will work on Internet explorer at my VPN remote client. Please give the solution any body have it.

Thanks,

Mohan Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remote clients are normally supported through the use of Terminal Services or Citrix.

At the main location where the Business One Server is located, a terminal server/citrix server can be installed on the LAN. SAP Business One client can be installed on this machine for use by multiple users. You can then give access to this server from the remote locations via your VPN.

Regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi john,

I have a Client, who is asking me which is better VPN or terminal service for a remote connection, do you know where can i find a document to support a recommendation about it?

And I need some info about the bandwith consume of each with Sap Business One 2007A PL42.

Thank You.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Juan,

You want to use to a VPN and remote desktop connections, better protection for the terminal server that way.

I have to number of users using wireless service on laptops and it seems to work well.

Bandwidth is based to screen redraws send over the network.

Ken Worst.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ken,

Thanks for the advice of course I will take it, just a question, do you know if there is some document of SAP related to connectivity, network requirements, besides the sizing document of SAP Business One?

Juan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is anyone still available to respond questions about VPN and SAP BO. I am currently implementing SAP BO 9.0 and VPN for my branch stores. So I need them to loggin into SAP BO which is located in the main office and generate purchase requests.

Hope I can be helped.

Thanks

JUAN

Answers (0)