cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change "Document Date" field for PO ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts..

I can't modify the "Document Date" field (Header Data tab)for my PO documents. I need to make editable this field.

Do you know what should I do in order to enable for modifying ?

Is there a configuartion for this?

I was looking the thread as follow down.

Thanks for your help !

Regards,

Kristin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristin,

Document date corresponds to the 'Created On' date in the order header. This cannot be changed, because if the user changes this date then there is no way to track as when the PO was actually created in the system. Enabling is field could also lead to misusing this field.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh..

Ok..I agree with you..But there is a problem..When I make to send the PO to R/3 with the posting date in the past, In RZ20 there is a message '' the posting date is in the past'' this problem ocurring because the posting date in the past for PO. For ex: I create a PO in 04.08.08 and i try to send to R/3..but i can't send to R/3 becasue others problems ..the Po status change to ''Process Error'' . I fix the ''errors'' and i try to send the Po to R/3 again, I make this procedure in 05.08.08...but in purchase monitors show me up a message ' the posting date is in the past''

How I can solve this? I need to send a PO with a past date to R/3. Can I change this configuration in R/3?

Thanks

Answers (0)