cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error (idoc-file)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

iam working on IDOC-file scenarion. after mapping design i have tesed my message mapping (without any data) iam getting error "RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Unparseable date: ""

then i tetsed the scenario end to end , an outbound IDOC is genarted but in sxmb_moni the status is RED and the error is "RuntimeException in Message-Mapping "

i copied the payload XML message and retested in IR this time the error is :

"Cannot produce target element /ns0:MT_porder. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd"

please suggest me what could be the error

regards

vasavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the date field you have mapped in your mapping. Per the error message looks like the date is not able to convert properly or is blank.

Thx

PSR

Edited by: PSR on Aug 5, 2008 11:02 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using any function while doing mapping?Or is it one to one mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

thanks for your replies, i tested the scenarion with other IDOC it contains 2 segments only, there idoc have values for DATE fields, its working fine, but when i tested with the other IDOC, which is having 52 segmenst , i checked the idoc it containts the values for all date fileds in all segment , but iam getting the error for this idoc.

now i feel mapping is okie, because it was working ok for other IDOC .

but i didnt find any null value in other IDOC

please suggest me

regards

niru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have tested the scenario in quality system using other IDOC having 26 segments . in sxmb_moni iam able to see status as " processed successfully" but Acknowledgement status is "still waiting" actually i dont have access to FTP to see my file generated successfully or not?

please tell me is it mean my idoc is successfully ? or still something wrong with mapping?

regards

niru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niru,

You say that "in sxmb_moni iam able to see status as " processed successfully"". If you go into the message details can you see all the pipeline steps executed successfully upto the step "Call Adapter"? If so then be sure the Idoc has been translated successfully by the message mapping. Do you use FTP adapter (File) to send file to some FTP server? Please check in the RWB adapter monitoring for the status of this message in Adapter Engine - if successful you get a Status Msg DLVD (Delivered) at the end of the Audit log and also can see the file name with which the file was created in the target FTP location.

I am not sure what kind of ack message you are looking at for FTP protocol. Can be a bit more clear on that?

Regards,

Suddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suddha,

tahnks for your reply.

i checked in RWB>adapterengine->FTP-->

Receiver Adapter v2123 for Party '', Service 'Sys_DMattec':

Configured at 2008-07-28 17:01:23 EDT

History:

- 2008-08-06 10:36:02 EDT: Processing finished successfully

- 2008-08-06 10:36:01 EDT: Processing started

- 2008-08-06 10:29:36 EDT: Processing finished successfully

- 2008-08-06 10:29:35 EDT: Processing started

- 2008-08-05 16:38:04 EDT: Processing finished successfully

but as u said i didnt find anywhere

>>>if successful you get a Status Msg DLVD (Delivered)

please tell me how can i check auditlog?

Iam not sure what kind of ack message you are looking at for FTP protocol. Can be a bit more clear on that?

in sxmb_moni --XML message

status ack.status

processed sucessfully ? (still waiting )

regards

vasavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

thanks your suggeation , the issue is resoved , there was mismatch in node level mapping ,

nows the scenario is working fine with all IDOCS

Regards

vasavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Van,

Please check with this link:

This also explains the same type of error. Please check the entire thread mention in the link because it is also explaining about the blank data error.

I hope this will be helpful.

Regards,

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether any mantdatory field is present in ur Target Field

Regards

Divia

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is there in the Date field u r using. This error comes when we try to convert an string into date. U can check that or simply write an UDF.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasavi,

This is due to mapping exceptions.

provide input for this element MT_porder and try once again end to end testing

it will work

Thanks

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi surya

thanks for your reply .

>>>provide input for this element MT_porder and try once again end to end testing

could you please explain more clearly ?

i have already given the input , i excuted an abap program which created an idoc.

but in SXMB_MONI iam able to see the error.

regards

niru

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vasavi,

seems the node /ns0:MT_porder is mandatory (minimum occurance 1) and it does not have a mapping to generate the node

either create constant mapping or apply the source value to target node.

ahead of this try to restart failure message in moni

Surya