Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Billing Issues After 4.6c to ERP 6.0 Upgrade...

Hello,

We have recently upgraded our DEV and QAS environments from 4.6c to ERP 6.0, and during functional testing we've run into a problem with our individual and mass billing (DP91 and DP95). Instead of picking up costs since the previous billing cycle, the system instead bills a negative amount of what had been invoiced prior (it's reversing all revenue prior billed).

We've brought our consultant firm in to help, and after a fair bit of troubleshooting their belief is that this issue is typically related to customizing in the DIP Profile (they have reviewed all other configuration and exits and feel they are not the issue). They have suggested we re-create our profile. However, when I compare our DIP profile in the ERP 6.0 environment against the 4.6c, the are only a few additional characteristics, no actual configuration changes.

My question to the community is this, has anyone else encountered a similar problem and what was the root cause? While recreating our DIP profile is not that big of a deal, I do not know suspect it will resolve the issue. Thanks in advance for any input.

Jason

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question