cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OKI printer problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I use a dotmatrix OKI printer. I chose the device types ZI9SWIN, a copy of I9SWIN.

When I print my document,the top of page for second paper is shifted.

Then with some help I changed my device types with ZIBM422A, the top of page is stoped at correct position.But for that document my smartform is deformed.I tried to fix it but I cant write my datas at position that I want. For exmaple,the printer allow to write at two line but I want to write btw this two lines. I have to choose one of taht lines.

I need to fix my top of page problem with ZI9SWIN or

I need to fix possible data entry lines with ZIBM422A.

Can any one help me???

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dot Matrix printers do not understand "between the lines". Your form should have been formatted using lines / columns units of measurement. If you use 0.5 line it will not work anyway - the printer will pick either line 0 or line 1.

Also it is not unusual that the forms shift significantly when printed on the dot matrix printers and the output is not what you've expected. Unfortunately, this can be only addressed through trial and error. So start testing on the right printer as soon as possible.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this it may help you.

Goto SPAD and output devices, make sure you select your output devices, and goto output attributes tab, and chage the values of horizontal move and vertical shift under "additional SAPscript and smartform information". Use F1 help for more information.

Regards,

SR