cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logon load balancing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In production environment we have one CI and one application server.Now we want to configure logon on load balancing in such a way that some part of users shld login through application server when everthey login and other part of users shld login through CI.Can any one help me how to configure logon load balancing for this scenario? and like total users are 400 and concurrent users 75.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the logic behind your message.

1.You can go to SMLG and create two logon groups one for CI and other for Application server.

2.Deploy the two saplogon.ini file again to restrict the certain number of users in one logongroup and rest on other logon group.

3.This way you can restrict users to login only to a particular server.Load balncing concept fail here.

or

Best option is create one logon group and add both servers into the logon group and set the users limit on each server (instance) under attribute field.

It will help in load balancing and limit to number of users.

hope I manage to reply .

Thanks

Amit

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There's no way to do that from the SAP System... And sincerely i can't find a reason to use your logic.

Anyhow... the only way for you to do that is to modify the saplogon.ini in each of the users to point to the logon group or application server you wish them to logon.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos