cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Change Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a change request that I do not wish to transport. I released it since I cannot unlock this request. Even after I released it, I cannot delete either the task or request. How can I remove this request on my con system. Also, this request was created when I was changing this ABAP program, since I do not wish to have these changes at all, can I delete this version of the ABAP? If so how do I do it, I have not done this before. Your advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

satha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satha,

Why you want to delete the request.After release of TR the object will be unlocked automatically.About ABAP Program if you do not want the changes then you can activate the previous version of it or else you can create the next version without the changes you made.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satha,

When the transport request is in Modifiable state, then you can delete it.

But after releasing the transport request, you cannt delete it.

While transport request release process it creates two files i.e cofile and data file in source system

Data file will be in usr/sap/trans/data

Cofile will be in usr/sap/trans/cofiles.

And also this file will be added to target system buffer.

You have to ask basis guy to delete the transport requests data file and cofile from above mentioned directory and also from traget system buffer.

This may help you.

Best Regards,

Kiranbabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete it from STMS and also remove the cofiles and data files from the data and cofiles folder.

Regards,

Vamshi.