Did you mean: 

No authorization to send IDocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have the next landscape

SUS -(proxy)-> XI -

(idoc ORDERS02)--->R3*

When I saw on SXMB_MONI show me only one error in column "outbound status" , when I look in SM58 I saw this message "No authorization to send IDocs with message type ORDRS", and the IDOC never arrive to R3 (receptor system )

I already ask to my team basis give some authoritation to the user that exist in R3 as NOTE 837595 tell, Well now the user in R3 has the next roles SAP_BC_MID_ALE_IDOC_ADMIN and SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER, and with this roles I could make the metadata in XI, But the same error in SXMB_MONI appaers and the idoc still not arrive to the receptor system R3.

Also in SM58 when i try to execute LUW, this message appear "Function module does not exist or EXCEPTION raised", and when I use an other user from R3 thas has SAP_ALL every thing work perfect.

thanks in advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

apply a trace form user devclnt011

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Does the user in SM59 in XI system(not R/3) has authorization to post data to R/3?

in SM58 in XI you will see a user which most probbaly does not has authorization to post data to R/3,check the authorization for that user in SU01

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

First thanks for your answare, well in XI

T=SM58

Caller Function Module Target System Status Text

PIAPPLUSER IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS SAPDEV011 No authorization to send

IDocs with message type O

T=SM59

The user that i using is DEVCLTN011 and this user exist only in R3, and if i only change this user from other with sap all, every thing work perfect,

DEVCLNT011 (roles)

SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

SAP_BC_MID_ALE_IDOC_ADMIN

PIAPPLUSER(role)

SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER