cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spool request printing unlimited number of copies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a Z transaction which uses SAP Script for printing. There is a peculiar problem with this. It is printing copies with out any limit. It is continously printing although the spool request is showing only 1 request in the spool attributes. The same form is getting printed multiple times.

I need your help guys....!

Regards,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

It might be possible that in the output type number of copies is specified more than one. Check the output type via VV33. Also check the printer setting as well. Hope it resolves your issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagraj,

Thanks for the reply...i have checked in VV33 as well..but there is no output type defined in that transaction which is being triggered in my case.

still trying for the fix.....any how hoping that this is due to some configuration problem with output types or the printer....

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the print program in an infinite loop?

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thank you for the reply, the spool is being generated from a Z transaction and is not in the infinite loop..

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no output type for triggering the print using SAP script rite

Did u check the print parameters which are sent during call of Script

Edited by: Lavanya K on Aug 12, 2008 7:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Arun,

In SP01 you can see your spool request. Click the spool request and then click the third button in the top. It takes you to a screen there u can give the page numbers from where you want to get printed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vennila,

thanks for the reply....

but the problem i have logged is some thing different....

regards,

Arun