cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Resources in PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a table or report to get the list of secondary resources per plant per product? or a PPM table that has the secondary resources ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SHould be possible by looking at SE16 view /SAPAPO/V_MODE and /sapapo/trprod

in the former table the field mode should give you clues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the tables. The first view, /SAPAPO/V_MODE, is very helpful. I can see the PPMs and the contents.

But when it gets resources, it is displaying only primary resource and not the secondary resource.

I can see in PPM that Mode 1 has both the resources W1 and W2, where W1 is the primary resource. I can only see W1 in the table and not W2.

Is there a table shows both the resources and say one of them is primary just like the PPM?

By the the second table /sapapo/trprod is source determination. I am not sure it is helpful for my issue.

Thanks for all the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any other ideas please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu - use view /SAPAPO/V_REQCAP - this will show all resources within each mode and their continuous/bucketed consumption.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you just want to see Modes and resources.

The primary resources is always in Mode 1 and Secondary resources are in Mode 2 or so on.

If you try to use the same logic in MASSD for PPM mass changes. You dont have to change the master data but you can see the master data.

I am not sure if you want to use the table in a program or you just need a list of values populated showing the secondary and primary resources.

The out put will be in the MODE tab with Mode prirorities and Resource allocation details for each Product Location.

Hope this is helpful. Let us know why do you need this information?

Regards,

My

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas, Andrew and My. I have to use both the tables to get the result I want. MODE is giving me list of primary resources but REQCAP is giving me the complete list of resources. I can get the primary from MODE and exclude it in REQCAP to get the secondary resources.

By, the way, primary resources need not be allways in Model2. they could be in Mode1 as well.So, that is misleading.

Answers (0)