SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about activating Utilities Business Function Set in SFW5

blair_towe2
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning - We are beginning a project that will involve implementing IS-U/CCS in our existing ERP 6.0 (ECC 6.0) system. To prepare for this, we have activated the Utilities Business Function Set in transaction SFW5 in client 000. After the activation, I can see sample customizing data in client 000. We now need to copy that sample customizing data to our other clients. These other clients already have live data in them, so we cannot just do a client copy from client 000. I have followed the instructions in note 936735 to run report "SCPR_COMP_ACT_BCSETS_CLI_INDEP". There are still some entries that show a red icon , but when I try to activate the BC Sets it doesn't seem to make the changes. When I try to run the report "SCPR_COMP_ACT_BCSETS_CLI_DEP", I get a syntax error. I have done a note search and cannot find any notes that would resolve the error.

Are these the proper steps that I should be following? Any assistance or suggestions would be appreciated!

Regards,

Blair Towe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try note 337623 - Customizing after installation or upgrade

There is a paragraph that describes how you can use SFW5 to do a special customizing comparison that might be useful to you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try note 337623 - Customizing after installation or upgrade

There is a paragraph that describes how you can use SFW5 to do a special customizing comparison that might be useful to you.

lnlng
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Note 868771 explains how to manually distribute "special customizing" to the relevant clients.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Leon