cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Billing in SD for services goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

i have a query it related to service order which is to be created and bill (OR ---F1)

the client requeire after careating a sales order the billing and invoice is trigger automatically and post invice in FICO.. As this process is not standard ..

please guide me what user exit i can use to trigger billing order from sales after saving ...

deepak mahle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to create new program fr automatic billing of sales order, for that you have analyase on waht basis you have bill the sales order, like status of sales order, or creation of sae order on particular date, or picing things, ect, you need to create a job for poicking all the sales order and bill automatically at particular time. The progma should call VF01 transction and bills all the picked sales order. talk to ABAPer he will help you out.

Regards

Ramki

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action since over two months, I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not available in Standard SAP. It will have to be done by identifying UserExit which will call Transaction and do forther steps. Logic has to be provided to Abaper for the same.

Alternatively, if Invoice is not required immediately, it can be scheduled as background Job to be scheduled at non-peak hours.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Edited by: Rajesh Banka on Aug 7, 2008 11:05 AM