cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to find a table in APO that stores the reservations. However I am not sure whether there is any specific table relevant to reservations or not. Say for example in the APO product view(RRP3), I have different orders with different categories. One of my interested category is AP which is Materail Reservation and I want to know in which table this data is being stored.

Any ideas in this regard would be appreciated.

TIA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question has still not been answered. Does any one have an idea on which APO table this data is being stored. Would be great if you could provide the table that stores category AP which is Material Reservation.

Thanks experts!

Subhash

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

I don't know about APO tables. But material reservation for projects are stored in the tables RKPF, RESB . Hope this helps.

Thanks

Regards

Srinivasan Desingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE11 or SE16 transaction and place the cursor in the database table field and hit F4, and then select SAP applications, and then you can branch to SAP SCM APO, there you can see the list of available tables, if you branch to SCM-APO-PPS-RSP there you can see the tables for reservation planning or you can go to SCM-APO-PPS-PVW to see the tables for product view

OR

type /sapapo/* in database table field in SE11 or SE16 then hit F4, to see all the relevant APO tables

OR

You can use transaction ST05 (database trace) to help you find the tables you are looking for. You can turn on the trace function, run an APO transaction, and look at the ST05 logs for the tables

Regards

Deepak