cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM application without order list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I deployed successfully MAM 3.0 SR05 on my desktop.

I checked the MEREP_207 table in WebAS, and I see all data corresponding to my User related syncBO MAM30_090 and in MEREP_10100 I have many records related MAM30_001 syncBO.

Why in the MAM application I cannot find these data? Under "User View Manager" I see "Other" UVM Component Name only and nothing other. Where is my order list? Am I mistaking something?

Thanks in advance,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

The reasons could be many.

One of the major reason in your case could be, the orders list might have been downloaded to the device, but because the customization data is not downloaded to client(MAM30_090 and MAM30_095) you are not able to see any data on the application.

Actually MAM30_090 has one of the items, which tells for a particular user what all components are active. Only those links will be shown on the device(for eg. order component, notification etc). But in your case, as you are not able to see any links in your applciation home page, looks like the customization data is not present on the device.

So make sure that the customization data gets downloaded to the device. Check if you have data on the middleware for your user in syncbo MAM30_090. Otherwise run replication from backend to middleware and then sync from the client.

Hope that works out.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Actually MAM30_095 has got an item structure 030 which contains business process, which will have values if a particular component is active or not like for eg. order component = 'X'.

Make sure both MAM30_090 and MAM30_095 data has been downloaded to client. Then only you will see the links on application home page.

If the data is already downloaded but the value is not equal to 'X' then it means the particular component is not activated in the backend in general customization. So activate that and then replicate the data into middleware and then do a sync from the client.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

thanks for your helpful reply.

I run MAM30_ML_095_GETDETAIL and in BUSINESS_PROCESS output table I see ORDERS_ACTIVE = 'X' .

In the merep_10100 table there are many records of type MAM30_001and MAM30_070.

In merep_207 instead I don't see MAM30_095 records but MAM30_090, MAM30_017 and MAM30_016 only.

After last syncronization, reading the log trace in the MI client, I found more lines with the following error:

[20080806 15:20:34:985] D [MI/Persistence ] select * from M29_cMAM30_090_TOP where "state" < 16

[20080806 15:20:34:985] E [Unknown ]

[20080806 15:20:37:063] D [MI/Persistence ] select * from M29_cMAM30_090_TOP where "state" < 16

[20080806 15:20:37:063] E [Unknown ]

Could be that the reason? If not, what can I do in order to replicate also MAM30_095 data into middleware?

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

your problem is not the device - most likely.

even you see data in MEREP 10100, check the START.JSP page on your mobile device. It gives you a list of the realy available items on the device. Most likely in your case MAM30_001 is empty.

Furthermore have a look into MEREP_LOG on the middleware - you will see some cascade errors for these items.

Have a look into the backend - most likely there is the problem. Open SPRO and check your setup for User data and general setup. In there some data is not correct. If that is the case, your MAM095 is empty in middleware, so not all 016, 017 and 018 comes down and so orders and notifs are missing as well.

After you did a change in SPRO - do not forget to sync 090 and 095 again.

If that works fine, we need to check a few other things - but the problem is the setup on backend and sometimes middleware - not the client, cause in 99% of the cases this data never reaches the client!

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

thanks for your prompt reply.

I check the START.JSP page and there are many MAM30_001 instances downloaded to my device but MAM30_090 and MAM30_095 are still empty. In merep_207 table however I see many MAM30_090 record

(also MAM30_090 TOP assigned to my mobile user), this means that the customizing is correct??

I carried out MAM30_ML_095_GETLIST and mam30_ml_095_getdetail and it seems all works fine.

As you said, in merep_log I see some cascade errors.

Sorry Oliver but I need to see the order link only on my MAM application in order to know how signature capture works. I think I may have been wrong when I imported MAM_3_0_ML_090_SD_SyncBo_def.txt file after having imported MAM_3_0_ML_SyncBo_def.txt. I think I had to import the MAM_3_0_ML_SyncBo_def file only. Could be that the reason? If not, how can I test the syncBO 90 and 95 in order to know where is the problem in my customizing?

Thanks in advance,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here we have the same problem.

The error: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.mbs.mam.bo.impl.Mam095ManagerImpl.getMam095Item030s(Mam095ManagerImpl.java:2951)

I saw the table MEREP_207, scenario MAM25_095, and the new scenario doesn't appears.

But, in customizing, they are.

Anyone can help me?

Answers (0)