Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMD_PARTNER Table with Other table relations

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

Why and how partner function table values are dynamically created in SRM. What could be the reason?. GUIDs are different from the other Table GUID.

This GUIDS are not related to But000/CRMD_ORDER* table

Appreciate your assistance.

regards

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

The table CRMD_PARTNER is mainly to store the partner function values of a procurement document. The main reason why the partner function values are stored in separate table is due to the fact that the actual business partner for individual documents will be different (i.e. Requestor can be anyone employee).

This GUID is different for them because it is a separate transaction data (every procurement data can be considered as a separate transaction).

Please find the logic how to link them to procurement documents?

1). CRMD_ORDERADM_H -> Pick the GUID and pass it to table CRMD_LINK ( to the field GUID_HI).
2.) Select the GUID_SET where OBJTYPE_HI = u201C05u201D and OBJTYPE_SET = u201C07u201D
3) Pass the GUID_SET value to table CRMD_PARTNER (to the field GUID)

You will get all the associated partners for the particular procurement document.

The field PARTNER_NO in table CRMD_PARTNER is the actual GUID of the Business partner. You can use this to relate to the table BUT000.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Kathir!!!

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I brought the GUID back from CRMD_ORDERADM_H and when inputting it in into CRMD_LINK there are no results. How would this be done.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel,

There one scenario in which I have to transfer the Service Tickets of One group  to the other  group in Org. Structure, Could please tell how I can Change the Parter No in CRMD_partner table, So that this ticket well get associated to the owner to the Group.

Also please tell us what will be the impact of changing the Partner No in CRMD_Partner table, to other link tables.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Regards,

Pradeep Singhal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the same problem when i am tryin to join the 3 tables

CRMD_ORDERADM_H GUID = CRMD_LINK GUID_HI

CRMD_LINK GUID_SET = CRMD_PARTNER GUID

CRMD_PARTNER PARTNER_GUID = BUT000 PARTNER_GUID

BUT000 PERNO = ADR6 PERSNUMBER

There is no result in the view, can't i join for the above tables, as i am trying to generate the target group from the transactions to retreive the contact person id and email address.

justin_molenaur2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Working on a similar issue in CRM, but similar setup.

You have the highlighted join incorrect. From what I see, CRMD_PARTNER-PARTNER_GUID is a unique key for that table and cannot be repeated, and therefore not suitable for your join to BUT000. You need to use the PARTNER_NO to join to BUT000.

CRMD_PARTNER PARTNER_GUID = BUT000 PARTNER_GUID

CRMD_PARTNER PARTNER_NO = BUT000 PARTNER_GUID

Regards,

Justin